Saturday, August 28, 2010

Deep Beats- 60's Northern Soul, Vol. 2



This second compilation from Deepbeats is very much in the same vein as the first and just like its predecessor it also concentrates on sixties releases. My personal favourites are 'Turning my Heartbeat Up' by the MVP's, 'One in a Million' by Maxine Brown and 'Livin' the Nightlife' by The Charts. The Adam's Apples track 'Don't Take It Out Of This world ' is also quickly growing on me.


Thanks to Shane Cosgrove for this brilliant gem!

This one's for you, mate!



Track Listing:

First Choice - This Is The House Where Love Died

The MVP's - Turning My Heartbeat Up

Al Wilson - Help Me

Leon Young Strings - Glad All Over

Billy Harner - Sally Saying Something

Chris Farlowe - Don't Just Look At Me

Chuck Jackson - Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Adam's Apples - Don't Take It Out Of This World

Wayne Gibson - Under My Thumb

The Charts - Livin' the Nightlife

Linda Jones & the Whatnaughts - I'm So Glad I Found You

Jackie Wilson - I'm So Glad I Found You

The Shirelles - Last Minute Miracle

Maxine Brown - One in A Million

Billy Thompson - Black Eyed Girl

The Devonnes - I'm Gonna Pick Up My Toys

Carmen Taylor - You're Puttin' Me On

Marvin Smith - Have More Time

Curtis Blandon - In The Long Run

Tony Lamarr - Just In The Nick Of Time

Young Holt Unlimited - California Montage



Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD




1 comment:

Thanks for all who tuned-in. Feedbacks are very much welcome. and tell us what you think!