Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dusty Springfield in London

Hello people, this is another post before the month ends. Halloween is just a day from today so this one is a good soundtrack for your party although most tracks here are into the slow and chill type trip. I will have more time to post records since I'm in between jobs for now. Enjoy!




1. Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart
2. This Girl's In Love With You
3.
How Can I Be Sure
4.
Mixed Up Girl
5.
I Will Come To You
6.
I Only Wanna Laugh
7.
A Song For You
8.
Crumbs Off The Table
9.
Let Me Down Easy
10.
Who (Will Take My Place)
11.
Ain't No Sun Since You've Been Gone
12.
Yesterday When I Was Young
13.
I Start Counting
14.
See All Her Faces
15.
Wasn't Born To Follow
16.
What Are You Doing For The Rest Of Your Life?
17.
Love Power
18.
I Think It's Going To Rain Today
19.
Morning
20.
Girls It Ain't Easy
21.
Another Night
22.
Come For A Dream
23.
Sweet Inspiration
24.
The Second Time Around





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all who tuned-in. Feedbacks are very much welcome. and tell us what you think!