Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Clash on Broadway Interviews

I just turned 32 last week. Family and friends greeted me first thing in the morning, well actually me and my elder brother share the same birthday - June 2. His friends are my friends, my friends are his friends so there is somewhat of a crossover among friends, just like marvel heroes crossing over to the dc universe or vice versa. my friends have been texting me the whole day if I'll be celebrating my birthday same thing every year - by drinking to death. I told i don't have any money since I don't have a job as of the moment, been a bum for 3 months now hehehe. Some of 'em told me that I don't have to worry about the alcohol, they'll take care of it. well I said ok. Unfortunately the weather was bad as a hell, so nobody came. I just told them we'll just re-schedule. So here I am, drinking a bottle of Heineken and 2 bottles of San Miguel Premium waiting on the freezer while making entries on this blog.
I first heard of The Clash and The Sex Pistols when I was I 4th grade, an older friend of mine introduced me to punk rock back in '87. He gave me 5 cassette tapes to listen to and this compilation really got me into punk rock, it was titled "Class of '77", I'm not quite sure if this is a legit release or a mix tape of sorts.
We'll share you interviews of The Clash about their well known songs, their philosophy and their political beliefs. The only band that matters - The Clash!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all who tuned-in. Feedbacks are very much welcome. and tell us what you think!